RELATIONSHIP QUOTES FOR HIM
Falling in love is one of the best feelings ever in life. A relationship with the right partner balances up life. If you truly love you husband or boyfriend, then here are 56 Relationship Quotes for him that will keep both of you abreast of the importance of good relationships in our lives.
Tags: cute love quotes for him from the heart, good funny love quotes for him with images, boyfriend affection quotes for him, happy quotes for him, funny relationship quotes, funny love quotes for him, sweet quotes for boyfriend, strong relationship quotes sayings, relationship quotes with images, cute relationship goals
CUTE LOVE QUOTES FOR HIM
1. The biggest difference trust makes in any relationship – and not just an intimate one – is that you can relax, be open, be yourself.
Mira Kirshenbaum, I Love You But I Don’t Trust You
2. Being good to yourself equates to having a positive relationship
with yourself and higher self-esteem.
3. Being good to yourself equates to having a positive relationship with yourself and higher self-esteem.
Sophie Winters, It’s Not You It’s Us
4. Whether it is a friendship, a politician, a couple, a company, or a church, there is often more work at the beginning of a new relationship to gain or attract someone’s favor than there is every day thereafter.
5. Whether it is a friendship, a politician, a couple, a company, or a church, there is often more work at the beginning of a new relationship to gain or attract someone’s favor than there is every day thereafter.
6. Today we are living longer and retiring earlier, . . . Rather than fading into the sunset, we have time to rediscover our personal uniqueness, deepen relationships, and question the mysteries of life.
7. Today we are living longer and retiring earlier, allowing us twenty-five or more years to pursue lifelong goals and passions. Rather than fading into the sunset, we have time to rediscover our personal uniqueness, deepen relationships, and question the mysteries of life.
Douglas Fletcher, Life After Full Time Work: Retirement
8. Don’t give up at the first signs of friction: only through clear communication,
flexibility and willingness to adapt can you find a relationship that will weather
the storms of life.
9. Don’t give up at the first signs of friction: only through clear communication, flexibility and willingness to adapt can you find a relationship that will weather the storms of life.
Tom Miles, A Year For Change
10. To seek feedback about a difficult relationship, find someone you can
trust to ask.
Amy Kay Watson
CUTE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES FOR HIM
11. To seek feedback about a difficult relationship, find someone you can trust to ask.
Amy Kay Watson, Working with Stress and Fear
12. Beyond friendships adding to the list of improving life success and happiness,
experts also assert that supportive relationships improve our odds of
survival by fifty percent.
13. Beyond friendships adding to the list of improving life success and happiness, experts also assert that supportive relationships improve our odds of survival by fifty percent.”
Shasta Nelson, Friendships Don’t Just Happen!
14. When your whole life is unfolding and it is built on lack of trust – either
in self or others – jealousy will cause the relationship to flounder.
15. When your whole life is unfolding and it is built on lack of trust – either in self or others – jealousy will cause the relationship to flounder.
16. Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
17. Trust is involved in all the basic elements of a healthy relationship: namely, love (respect and consideration for another person), communication, commitment and honesty.
18. … if you learn to have those difficult conversations in a loving, honest, and responsible way, your relationships can become better than you ever thought they could.
Henry Cloud, John Townsend; How to Have That Difficult Conversation
19. How we interact with others can determine our success or our failure. One rule of success is to treat people as you want to be treated.
20. Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond.
RELATIONSHIP QUOTES FOR HIM TUMBLR
21. Good human-relations skills have the ability to change people from managing others to leading others.
22. When you are focused on your partner’s good qualities and show them the same kindness, warmth, respect and generosity of spirit that you would your best friend, your relationship has the greatest chance of not just surviving but thriving into its later years.
Sophie Winters, It’s Not You It’s Us
23. When you choose relationships, look for people with a sense of humor. If you are around others who are funny and lighthearted, you are more likely to find yourself relaxed and enjoying a good laugh.
24. We need people in our lives with whom we can be as open as possible. To have real conversations with people may seem like such a simple, obvious suggestion, but it involves courage and risk.
Thomas Moore, Irish Actor
25. The purpose of a business is to create a mutually beneficial relationship between itself and those that it serves. When it does that well, it will be around tomorrow to do it some more. John Woods
26. When you are whole, you offer a whole load more to any relationship that you form and are much more likely to encourage the right kind of people into your life because you won’t accept less.
Joanna Jackson, Self Help
27. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
28. People live in each other’s shelter.
29. Whether we go to work daily, develop our own business, or enter into or develop relationships with others, there are times when it is either necessary, or just a good strategy to do more than is required, or go the extra mile to make a difference.
Byron Pulsifer, Going The Extra Mile
30. Even in the midst of conflict, confusion and miscommunications, we can thank the Lord through faith that we are blessed to be a family.
Rich Bimler, Grandparents
STRONG RELATIONSHIP QUOTES FOR HIM
31. Compliments are confidence boosters, and the better you feel about yourself, the more happiness you will bring to your relationship.
Alexis G. Roldan
32. We all want deeper relationships built on trust.
33. Faith at its heart is about trust. It’s one thing to believe in God; it’s quite something else to trust him with our lives. We all want deeper relationships built on trust.
34. We all need to seek role models and develop relationships with them.
35. … friendship is a key relationship, not an “extra” that we make the time for when the other primary relationships in our life are addressed
Jan Yager, When Friendship Hurts
36. Of course, in sports and in many aspects of our civilian life we can’t do everything ourselves so sports teach us the value and the interworking relationship of teamwork.
Darrin Wiggins, Champion Mind Unbeatable Athlete
37. Working through conflict, we maintain and build a strong but flexible, honest but loving connection in our relationship.
Aaron F. Steinberg, The Honesty Practice
38. We make hundreds of choices in our lives. Other people make hundreds of choices. We might wish and hope that we can change other peoples’ choices so they can avoid potential problems be that drug abuse, alcohol, relationships, parenting and on and on.
39. We get so preoccupied with our own things that we forget that people are the priority in life.
40. Relationships, I believe, are truly sacred, not in the superficial meaning of simply being high in value, but in that they call upon infinite and mysterious depths in ourselves, in our communities, and in the very nature of things.
Thomas Moore, Soul Mates
MORE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES FOR HIM
41. Marriage signifies oneness- In other relationships, people are different entities but in marriage, the couple is considered as one. This is what makes marriage a different kind of bond.
Mark McGrann, Marriage
42. In the beginning of a relationship, your love may include only you and the other person. But if you practice true love, very soon that love will grow and include all of us.
Thich Nhat Hanh, How to Love
43. Whether you are in your first relationship or you have been married for 20 years keeping the romance going is the secret.
Denise Brienne, 250 Romantic Ideas For Couples
44. The success of marriages and all other close relationships depends upon slowing down enough and opening up enough to create a space that welcomes simple, kind words.
Edward M. Hallowell Md, Married to Distraction
45. Everything in life starts as a seed – a relationship, a marriage, a business, a church. And nothing happens until the seed is planted.
46. Healthy relationships of all kinds are usually composed of honesty, trust, and respect.
Ace McCloud, Confident Communication Skills
47. Putting love first, even above the laws of marriage, will allow you to see past the small, insignificant details and focus on the relationship you truly desire.
E’yen A.Gardner, Husband Rules
48. …apologizing is what keeps your relationship together.
49. Even when you don’t feel like it, apologizing is what keeps your relationship together. I never apologized as much as since when I got married.
50. If anything is true about being in a blended family, it~ez_rsquo~s that it forces us to look into new and better ways to interact with people.
Deana Kellar La Rosa, Blended Families
51. In terms of the span of time, the intimacy, and the shared experience of childhood, no other relationship rivals the connection we have with our adult brothers or sisters.
T.J. Wray, Surviving the Death of a Sibling
BEST RELATIONSHIP QUOTES FOR HIM
52. Recruiting is the key to an effective volunteer program because how you recruit your volunteers affects the kind of relationship you are going to have with them.
Sunny Fader, 365 Ideas for Recruiting, Retaining, Motivating and Rewarding Your Volunteers
53. Jealousy is born out of our need to feel secure, worthy or safe in our relationship. When any of these are threatened, jealousy steps up to protect us from the fears that have begun to stir within.
Stanley Steel, How to Not Be Jealous
54. Star Wars is obsessed with the complex relationship between fathers and sons, and with what they will do for each other, especially when life itself hangs in the balance.
Cass R. Sunstein, The World According to Star Wars
55. Communicating socially is an imperative part of our daily lives and relationships, and when we can interpret and intact with those emotions of others, we’re able to build stronger relationships.
Salma Stockdale, Communication Skills
56. Forgiveness provides healthier relationships whether it be friendship or intimate relationships.
L. S. Louvain, How To Be Happy
57. Relationships are not acquired; they are built upon love, forgiveness and compassion.
Byron R. Pulsifer
58. You can create closeness with anyone who also desires it… anyone can become a person close to your heart, if you make the effort. You can create closeness within one of your existing relationships or within one yet to be formed.
Kira Asatryan, Stop Being Lonely
59. We were all made to be loved and made to be known, to find ourselves in honest relationships where those things can be reciprocated and exchanged.
60. Marriage is such a beautiful relationship and a gift from God. It’s God’s design, created between a man and a woman.
Whitney Meade, The Balance Beam
61. Look inside any sister relationship and you’ll find a wealth of interesting stories.
Colleen Sell, A Cup of Comfort for Sisters
62. There is no one right way to have a relationship – there are as many ways as there are mothers and daughters. Each relationship is unique.
Judy Ford, Between Mother and Daughter
63. …mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.
64. My dad … reminded me that my relationship with the Heavenly Father is even more important than my relationship with my earthly father. I wish that all fathers had his wisdom.
Wilda Young, Fishhooks in Treetops
65. However, quality love relationships do not happen by accident. Real love is built the old-fashioned way – through hard work.
Danny Silk, Keep Your Love On
Share with us other cute relationship quotes for him that you know in the comment section below. Cheers!
Tags: love quotes for boy, long love quotes for him, boyfriend quotes funny, surprise quotes for him, thankful quotes for him, boyfriend paragraphs, quote for lover, national boyfriend day quotes, lucky to have a boyfriend like you quotes, good quotes for him, thank you for the gift quotes for boyfriend