Everything seems very perfect at the beginning of any relationship. But with the passage of time, problems will start happening and surfacing in relationships thus making relationships extremely difficult to sustain. The hardest part of it becomes finding the perfect balance to maintain. Anyway, we have compiled together for you the best relationship quotes that will surely help you find that balance your relationship need to move forward everyday.
Tags: cute relationship quotes, relationship quotes for him, strong relationship quotes sayings, relationship quotes for her, relationship quotes with images, difficult relationship quotes, real life relationship quotes, bad relationship quotes, quotes about relationships and trust, relationship quotes funny, cute couple captions, quotes on relationship problems
Being in a relationship has easy and uneasy times and this makes it hard. Sometimes you fight with your partner over misunderstandings. In order for a relationship to grow stronger daily, partners need to go through the good times and the bad times and always find a way to make it work and won’t leave each other. Whenever you are troubled in your relationship, start thinking of the happy times you have had in it in the past and take a look at some relationship quotes that might help you think positively towards your relationship.
So If you are still struggling in your relationship and do not know whose advice to listen, we believe our selection of relationship quotes below can positively affect your relationship and strengthen it the more. Cheers!
CUTE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES
1. All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it.
2. Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs. The problem… Not you vs. Me. – Steve Maraboli
3. No matter how busy you are, if you really care, you will always find the time for someone.
4. Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
5. In a relationship, when communication starts to fade, everything else follows.
6. Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.
7. A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.
8. Most relationship fail not because of the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that one loves too much and the other loves too little.
9. “A relationship is like a house. When a lightbulb burns out you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the light bulb”
10. A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.
11. If you truly love someone, being faithful is easy.
12. If the feelings are mutual, the effort will be equal.
13. Best relationship: talk like bestfriends, play like children, argue like husband and wife, protect each other like brother and sister.
14. The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.
15. Someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you can be to handle, but still wants you.
16. Relationships include: fights, jealousy, arguments, faith, tears, disagreements, but a real relationship fights through all that with love.
17. “Assumptions are the termites of relationships” – Henry Winkler
18. A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
19. A great relationship is about two things. First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
20. All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.
21. If someone truly loves you, they won’t make you feel like you need to constantly fight for their attention.
22. It will never be perfect. Make it work.
23. Never leave a true relationship for a few faults. Nobody is perfect, nobody is correct in the end affection is always greater than perfection.
24. In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to. – Robert Breault
25. Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting.
26. A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
27. A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
28. Relationships fail because people take their own insecurities and try and twist them into their partner’s flaws. – Baylor Barbee
29. “Don’t take your frustrations out on your partner. They should be the one person you can go to and feel at peace”
30. “If you don’t value yourself, then you will always be attracted to people who don’t value you either.”
31. You deserve to be with someone who looks at you every single day like they’ve won the lottery and have the whole world in front of them.
32. Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.
33. Lose your pride for your love. But never lose your love just because of your pride.
34. “Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.” – Gloria Steinem
35. The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged or given an ultimatum – Mandy Hale
36. If you can’t figure out where you stand with someone, it might be time to stop standing and start walking.
37. The wrong relationships teach you how to recognize the right one when it arrives.
38. A true relationship is someone who accepts your past. Supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.
39. “Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.” – Sue Zhao
40. Don’t worry when I fight with you, worry when I stop because it means there’s nothing left for us to fight for.
41. When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t. – Louis C.K
42. Always remember, someone’s effort is a reflection of their interest in you.
43. The grass isn’t greener on the other side. Its green where you water it.
44. Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
45. You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you – Ella December
46. Find someone who knows that you’re not perfect but treats you as if you are.
47. Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic – Frida kahlo
48. You deserve someone who is terrified to lose you. – R.H.Sin
49. “Be with someone who won’t stay mad at you, who can’t stand not talking to you, and who’s afraid of losing you.” – Drake
50. The wrong person makes you beg for attention, affection, love and commitment. The right person give you these things because they love you.
Finally, building a healthy and strong relationship requires that you deal with your relationship problems even when you two do not get along well. Feel free to share other couple quotes, true love quotes and long distance relationship quotes with our audience in the comment section below. Have a great day!
Tags: quotes on finding a good man, quotes about relationship struggles, marriage goals quotes, relationship quotes sad, quotes about acceptance in a relationship, words of wisdom about love and relationships, professional relationship quotes, motivational quotes for relationship problems, deep thoughts on relationships, long term relationship quotes funny